- About — A few notes about what this site is all about.
- Good reads — Books about aerospace & engineering that I have read, and that I highly recommend to visitors of this blog.
- Newsletter — Each month I send out a digest of the newest posts on this blog, interesting book recommendations, and other cool aerospace related articles, pictures and videos that I found across the internet.
- Contact — If you want to contact me on Twitter, Linkedin or read some of my research articles.
See below a selection of articles I have published on specific topics. Feel free to read them in order or jump between articles. Each of these series will provide an interesting look at a specific topic in aerospace engineering.
- A History of Rocket Science
- Operating Principles of Rockets
- Fuels, Engine and Nozzle Design
- Supersonics and Nozzles
- Lightweight Rocket Shells
- The Birth of the Jet Engine
- Jet Engine Design and Optimisation
- The Compressor
- The Turbine
- Turbine Cooling
- Thrust Reversal
- The Scramjet
- An Introduction to Composites
- Composites Manufacturing and Autoclave Manufacturing
- Sandwich Panels
- Composites and Wind Turbines
- Non-destructive Testing of Composites
- Variable Stiffness Composites
- Developments in Composites
- Evolution of Airplanes
- Antifragile Aircraft Design
- From Gliders to WWII Fighters
- Complexity, Risk and Failure
- A Brief History of Aircraft Structures
- Loads Acting on Aircraft
- Milestones in Structural Design
- The De-Havilland Comet Crash
Boundary Layers and Aerodynamic Design
- On Boundary Layers
- Boundary Layer Separation
- What Creates Lift?
- The Navier-Stokes Equation
- Wind-Tunnel Testing
Not about a specific topic, and not particularly technical. Basically me having fun with different topics tangentially related to aerospace engineering:
Sign-up to the monthly Aerospaced newsletter